The reason for the error is that your version of windows is not original, as can be seen in the error. This Windows copy is not original error is not seen only in users who use Windows U broken, i.e. unlicensed. Original windows owners must enter their license keys. If you do not enter your license key, you will always receive this error.
It is normal for Broken windows users to use it illegally for a long time without a license, without any problems, and experience this error after the update. Each Windows Update adds new systems, especially the license system, thanks to updates that will close vulnerabilities and prevent illegal use. The same licensing errors are encountered when the hardware is upgraded. The Windows copy is not original error is due to using a license on several computers. For viruses that exceed the firewall or antivirus system on original licensed computers, Your License Key may be illegally shared, even if you do not share it, and may cause you to receive this error.
Windows Copy Not Original Error Solution
You can follow the steps below to resolve the error.
1. Look at the CoA label on your computer’s chassis.
2. Press the “Windows and R” key on your keyboard at the same time.
3. In the search section where Open is located, ” SLUI. Type EXE 3″.
4. In the section that opens, it says that you need to enter your Windows license key.Enter the CoA label in your enclosure or the license key you have in this section and follow the steps shown.
5. At the end of the transaction, you will receive a notification that the activation has been completed positively or passed negatively.
Fix the problem by rolling back the update in Windows 10
1. Click Start at the bottom left, and then click on the Settings tab.
2. Click the update and security button in the Settings section.
3. Click the Windows Update button .
4. Click the Update History button in the menu .
5. Click the Remove updates button .
6. From the list of Windows 10 Updates, Select the updates that were made before the error that you did not want, and click the Uninstall button.