What are the individual components of On Page Optimization? A sensible OnPage optimization includes:
Basic website optimization measures
- Website structure and url structure
- Sitemap creation
- Crawlability or investigability of search engines
- Indexing management
- Forwarding of no longer accessible content
- Pagespeed optimization for fast loading times
- Mobile-friendly optimizations
- Duplicate content avoidance
Finding out interesting keywords
- Which search terms are interesting for which subpages?
- What are users actually looking for?
- Which search terms have a higher search volume than others?
- Which search terms do competitors use that I could also use?
In addition to publishing relevant, high-quality content, on-page SEO includes optimizing your headlines, HTML tags (title, meta, and header), and images. It also means making sure your website has a high level of expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness.
Invisible OnPage optimizations per subpage
- Title optimization
- Meta description optimization
- If necessary, optimization of further meta tags
- Canonical tag optimizations against duplicate content
- Schematic awards for search engines
Optional: Social tags for better presentations e.g. B. in Facebook Share Postings
Visible optimization of content
- Optimization of texts
- Adding interesting search terms
- Adding and optimizing headings
- Adding meaningful internal links
- Adding and optimizing media content, such as image optimizations or video optimizations
We will now go into more detail about the individual OnPage areas.