The cause of the Valorant Shipping EXE error is a general error message that cannot be fully detected. But after this error, players cannot log in to the game. Although it was initially thought to be caused by the game’s servers, it was later discovered that it was a bug that players had to solve. “Valorant Shipping.if you have encountered” exe”, you can try the following solution methods. Because the cause of the error varies from player to player, the solution methods are also different.
Valorant Shipping EXE error solution (VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe)
VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.the methods that will allow you to solve this error encountered as an exe are described below. Check if the error has passed by trying them all.
- Close the anti-virus program on your computer
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure the Anti virus is turned off and log in to the game.
- Right-click on the game and say properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, select 640×480.
- Disable full-screen enhancements.
- Apply and then run Valorant as administrator.