It has taken a while, but the latest generation of smartwatches are intelligent, powerful and—most importantly—a solid value. There was a time when it was hard to justify wearing a smartwatch because older models mostly just duplicated some of the features found on your phone. But the best smartwatches today help keep you fit and healthy in ways no other device is able, while still putting important notifications right on your wrist. That makes smartwatches indispensable for many people.
To be sure, not everyone wants a health and fitness watch, and there are watches that lean into other skills, like simply being stylish. But we’re thrilled that even those watches are bristling with sensors that can track your ECG and irregular heart rhythms, blood oxygen levels and detection of trips and falls, which makes them essential for helping manage health risks.
It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for a premium watch like the Apple Watch Series 6 or a stylish model like the Motorola Moto 360. From budget watches, style-forward models, fitness-focused smartwatches and more, here are the nine best smartwatches you can get right now.
- Best Smartwatch for iPhone Overall: Apple Watch Series 6
- Best Overall Smartwatch for Android Overall: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Best Stylish Smartwatch: Motorola Moto 360 3rd Generation
- Best Budget Smartwatch for iPhone: Apple Watch Series 3
- Best Budget Smartwatch for Android: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Best Value Smartwatch for iPhone: Apple Watch SE
- Best Fitbit Smartwatch: Fitbit Versa Lite
- Best Fitness Smartwatch: Garmin Vivoactive 4
- Best Smartwatch Under $100: AmazFit Blip S Smartwatch
Best Smartwatch for iPhone Overall
Apple Watch Series 6
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, » Get Full Story