How to put music on facebook bio, Comment add music to the Facebook profile Welcome to Whatisfind.com Hi guys, In this article, I will show you how to add music to Facebook profile. It is a very simple and very simple way.
- Log in to your Facebook account and tap the Profile icon to view your profile.
- From there, scroll down and tap “Music”. On the “Music” screen.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to add songs to your profile.
- The next screen will present you with a search bar, as well as a list of the currently most popular song choices.
Watch the full video and easily learn how to add favorite music to Facebook.
How do I add music to my Facebook profile?
Tap on the + icon at the top right corner of the Facebook Music page. Search for your favourite song and tap on the “Add” button right next to it to add music to your FB profile. If you want to pin a song, go back to the Music page and tap on the triple-dot icon right next to your favourite song.
How to add music to your Facebook profile,
Did you know that you have the ability to share music from your favorite artists and albums on your Facebook profile? So, if you want to view your playlist or stream music while browsing your wall, follow the quick guide below.
Are you a music fan? Listen to your favorite artists, at home, with the best technology available to you.,
How to add music to your Facebook profile?
One can easily add music to one’s Facebook profile via the Music category. But before you start, note that the feature is currently limited to Facebook’s Android and iOS apps. It is not available on the computer version.
Steps to add music to Facebook profile on Android and iOS
1) Open the Facebook app on your phone and go to the Profile section.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the desired music next to the Photos and Event tabs. If it is not visible, you may need to scroll through the categories to see the option.
3) On the next page, click the + button in the upper right corner.
4) Search for the name, album or artist of your favorite song to find the music of your choice. Tap the song thumbnail to hear a preview before selecting it. You can add any songs you want.
5) Now go back to your profile and swipe down to refresh the page. The songs you added recently will appear on the Music category.
To add more songs, just click the + button at the top. To delete a song, click on the three dots next to it and tap “Delete song from profile. »
Anyone who visits your Facebook profile will be able to see the songs you have added in the Music section. Tap the song to play a preview while the full version can be played using the “Play full song” option.
Among all the songs you have added so far, you can pin your favorite song just below your name and profile picture. To do this, tap on the three dots next to the track and select “Pin to your profile”. The song will now be featured on your profile and will be directly visible to visitors under your name.,
So it was a quick guide to add music to your Facebook profile on Android and iOS. So what do you think about this feature? Share it with us in the comments (see below). And of course, do not hesitate to ask us questions, we are here to help you.
Would you like that people coming to your Facebook profile would see your preferred music on top of your page? Facebook just released the music feature so now you can easily add music to your Facebook profile.
Just follow these steps and you will be able to do so:
1. Open up Facebook app and login to your profile if you haven’t already.
2. Click on the menu icon at the top right corner and go to your Facebook profile.
3. Scroll down till you find “Music” option. Click on it.
4. Now click on plus icon at the top right corner. In this page you will see the list of the most popular songs. You can also browse through different categories or even search for a specific song.
5. Once you find the song you would like to add to your profile, you will need to click on it.
6. Now go back and enter “Music” tab once again.
7. Now your selected song should be displayed in this page. Just click on the three-dot icon next to the song and select “Pin to profile”.
8. Now go back to your profile and you will see that this song has been pinned to your Facebook profile.