In this article we are going to show you how to download the latest version of the Play Store (also known as Google Play). فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google play store download apk mirror android جستجوی Google play Although it is true that it is an application of the Android system, its installation is not different from that of any other APK. The process is quite simple, even so, with the following installation guide, if you had any problem installing it, it will be dissipated.
فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google play store download apk mirror android جستجوی Google play
One of the biggest advantages of Android over iOS is that you can install applications from outside the official Google Play store. This feature is useful for cases where you want to update the Google Play store or when your phone does not have it installed as standard. By downloading the APK from the Play Store you can update your version without having to wait for the update to arrive.
What is Play Store? فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google play store download apk mirror android جستجوی Google play
Google Play or Play Store can be defined as the main source to download applications and diverse content on any mobile with Android OS . In most situations the application store is part of the system application suite. You only need to add a Google account (Gmail) to install applications or buy multimedia content from Google Play.
The application of the Google Play Store is updated automatically if we are connected via WiFi or if we define it through the settings. When a new version is released, it is gradually distributed to users, so it may take several days for our version to update automatically.
Play Store is the official Google application store and is available for mobile phones, tablets and Android TV devices . Although in its day it only gave access to applications, today at first its services extend much further, integrating Google Play Music , Google Play Books , Google Play Newstand and Google Play Movies & TV.
Without a doubt it is the best application for Android mobile devices, from which you can download all the applications and games you want with great ease. And while not all Android apps are available here, the ones that aren’t are in the minority. From the Play Store we can install millions of interesting and entertaining applications, many of them being totally free, others free but with advertising or integrated micro-payments (the vast majority) and finally paid applications. Through this post you will be able to download the latest APK file from the Play Store.
How does Play Store work? What is it for?
Through it we can search and download or buy music, video games, online magazines and books, movies, television shows and other interesting applications developed and published by Google and other external developers . But the truth is that Play Store not only serves to download the previous items described, it also allows you to update your already installed applications in order to obtain new functions, improvements and correct errors . In addition to that you can always resort to the reviews of the Play Store users to know if an application is worth it or not.
In the Play Store, you can save apps to have a look at them later by adding them to your wish list. Google Play should be a basic application on your mobile phone since through it you can easily access new applications that other users have been able to conveniently try. The first time you install Play Store you must perform a general configuration, without this configuration you will not be able to download its content. It is also absolutely essential that you have a valid Gmail account on hand.
And although it is true that the Play Store usually comes pre-installed on most Android smartphones and tablets , the truth is that whether we have a custom rom (Custom ROM), or if we decide to buy a mobile with a Chinese rom , we will not have the Play installed Store. Also, if you want to update your Play Store application to the latest version, you must click on the link you see above. If you already have a version installed, you should know that it is not necessary to delete it , since while the update is being carried out, this process will be done automatically.
Google continues to release updates to the Play Store more or less constantly , giving access to a multitude of applications and allowing you to enjoy your favorite games, but it is also true that it does not offer the same services in all countries. Still, it is without a doubt the best portal for Android applications and games. On our website you will always find the latest version of Play Store APK , fully updated and functional.
Features of the Play Store فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google play store download apk mirror android جستجوی Google play
- Find and install music , games , magazines , books , movies , TV shows, and other content.
- You can see the list of applications that you have installed and update them .
- Update Play Store whenever you want or automatically.
- Possibility of restricting the content of the Play Store so that everything downloaded is not seen.
- You can prevent other people from buying applications with your account by protecting it .
- Install applications directly from your desktop or laptop PC.
- Join the beta program of the app of your choice to get the latest news ahead of time.
- You can rate and comment on the apps you download from the Play Store.
- You can install the restricted applications for a region according to the Play Store.
- See the full list of apps you’ve downloaded from the Play Store.
⚙ Information about Play Store
|App name||Play Store (also known as Google Play Store)|
|Last update||January 21, 2021|
The current version of the Play Store is compatible with all Android cell phones with a version equal to or greater than 4.1. Therefore, those who have the Android 4.4.2 version are also covered by this version despite the fact that it is very old today and therefore an update of the mobile phone is highly recommended.
✔ Previous step to install the APK
To install an application or update an application like Google Play APK it is necessary to enable the Unknown sources option on your Android. In some mobiles it is found as Unknown origins, it can also be in another section depending on the manufacturer’s customization on Android.
- Go into Settings .
- Access the Security menu .
- Enable the Unknown sources option .
Although the steps may differ from one phone to another due to its version or customization layer, you should find it in the Security section of the Settings app of your Android mobile. Without this option enabled, you will not be able to install any application from outside the Play Store. After the installation is complete, you can disable it again.
🌠 How to download the latest version from Google Play Store?
Downloading the APK from Google Play Store is very easy, you can download directly from your Android or your computer and then copy the file to the mobile storage.
- Enter the following direct link. Downloading from the Play Store is free and ad-free.
- Then click on the Download button and the download will begin, which should not take more than a few seconds.
- When the download is finished you can install the latest version of Google Play , tap on the download notification and then on the downloaded APK file to open it.
💡 Install Play Store
- On the next screen you tap on Install and after a few seconds you will have your version of the official Android store updated.
- Once the Google Play Store is installed, click on Open to start it and enter your Google account data or create a new one.
📻 Installation video
If you have doubts during the installation process, the best way to clarify them is through a video. In the following video we will explain step by step how to download the latest version from Google Play Store .
Keep in mind that the versions of the Play Store are updated very frequently, so the version number will change but the installation instructions will remain the same.
If you have any questions regarding the video, you can ask here or through our channel on YouTube.
All people who use Android should have the Play Store installed, it is undoubtedly the most basic application and the one that should not be missing under any circumstances in our system. Play Store gives you access to a whole world of entertainment and productivity applications, most of its content being totally free.
Each person is free to decide what to install on their mobile phone and perhaps some may be able to reverse Google’s control over privacy, but what cannot be argued is that no other application store surpasses it on Android.
Download Play Store APK 23.7.11 ≫ Latest Version 【2021】
Google Play is the Google application store. ✓Download Play Store latest version. ✓Update Google Play Store. ✓ Download Free.
Price currency: EUR
Operating system: Android
Application Category: App Store
If you have an Android mobile and want to install the Google Play application store, you will need a series of additional applications for it to work properly. In case you are experiencing technical problems and don’t know what it is, you may need to download Google Play Services in its most recent version. That is precisely what we are going to talk about in the following article.
In the event that you already have the Google Play Services application installed , it is normally updated automatically, but sometimes specific problems arise and for these cases it is possible to manually download the APK of the latest version and update the version you have installed.
✍ What is Google Play Services and what is it for?
We are all clear that when we talk about Google Play Services we are referring to an issue related to mobile phones that use the Android operating system. Specifically, it is a background application (acts in the background) of the system that allows communication and operation of various applications related to the services offered by Google.
It is also present in other devices that use a customized version of Android such as smart TVs with Android TV or a Smartwatch with Android Wear. It is therefore a basic and fundamental application for our smartphone to function correctly and thus avoid errors or unnecessary crashes.
📎 How to download Google Play Services?
Google Play Services is downloaded and installed automatically and silently whenever we are connected to a WiFi network or we have configured it in this way from the Google Play application store, in this way improvements are made and new functions are added without the user has to perform any type of action.
Updates are done gradually, therefore, if you want to have the latest version, the fastest way is to manually install the update, by downloading the APK file.
Download Google Play Services APK
The best and safest way to download the APK from Google Play Services is through our website, since many external websites can be harmful, dangerous or use annoying advertising. Here, on the contrary, the download is direct and immediate.
- By tapping on the following Google Play Services link at PlayStoreGratis.mobi you can download the latest version that is compatible with the most popular architecture variants in mobile processors, both arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7a processors .
- In the event that your mobile phone has an x86 or x86_64 architecture , which is much rarer and is usually more present in some tablets, download the Google Play Services APK from the following link to obtain the same version as the previous one
After that you will see the progress of the download, it should not take too long.
Information about Google Play Services
|App name||Google Play Services|
|Last update||January 21, 2021|
Download Google Play Services from Play Store
From the official Google Play store, it is not possible to directly download the APK of the latest version, it may only allow you to update Google Play Services from the Google Play store.
🤔 Update Google Play Services without Play Store
- You can follow the steps explained above to download the APK of the latest version of Google Play Services from APKMirror. Installation is very easy, open the APK file from the download notification or from the download folder from a file explorer.
- A screen with two buttons is displayed, you tap on Install and wait for the update process to finish.
🔔 Update Google Play Services from Play Store
Tap on the following link to go directly to Google Play Services in the Google Play Store, if you don’t have the latest version the button that appears will have the legend Update, otherwise only a button will appear to Deactivate the application.
How to uninstall Google Play Services?
Normally, you cannot uninstall Google Play Services as it is part of the system applications. Uninstalling it is a more complex process where you have to have Root permissions on your mobile and obviously some applications will stop working.
How to disable Google Play Services?
It is possible to deactivate Google Play Services by entering the following link that will take you to the Google Play store, here you have to touch the Deactivate button and with these steps you will have deactivated the application.
It is possible that even if the Disable button is displayed, the process cannot be performed.
How to downgrade Google Play Services?
Some mobiles allow you to uninstall updates of an application and keep the version that came when the system was installed, to do so you go to the configuration of your mobile , in the applications section you look for Google Play Services and check what options you have available.
What is Google Play Services for Instant Apps?
It is a background application part of the system that allows you to test applications without installing them, such as games, where it is very useful to know if it is a game to our liking and avoid downloading it if it is not the case.
Why can’t I update Google Play services?
If you are experiencing problems updating Google Play Services it may be because you already have the latest version if you are trying to update from the Google Play store, if you downloaded the APK and cannot install it, it may be that the type of architecture is not correct for your mobile .
The recommendation is to do a more specific search of the problem you are experiencing to find an appropriate solution as the case may be.
Don’t forget that you can leave a comment if you have any questions about what we have already seen in this article.
Download Google Play Services: Latest version
Google Play Services is a basic application on any Android mobile or tablet. Download the latest version available.
Price currency: EUR
Operating system: Android
Request Category: Mobile App
While it is true that downloading the Play Store for laptop and using it directly in Windows and other operating systems is not possible directly , there are other totally legal ways to do it and that is precisely what we are going to talk about here.
Nowadays, most people use the applications on their mobile phone, they can be used for almost all the productive tasks that can come to mind, as well as for fun or entertainment, since the store also houses: games , music, books, etc. Hence, many users may miss enjoying some exclusive applications on their PC and want to be able to use them there too.
There are so many applications available in the Play Store that it would be very complicated and at the same time dangerous to have to search for them on the web, since it would not be easy to verify that they have been modified or that they are not legitimate. With the Play Store you have everything in one place and by following the instructions in this tutorial, you will be able to use the Play Store that is initially only available for Android, on your PC with Windows 10 or earlier operating systems, as well as Mac and Linux.
On the other hand, and although there are other stores, you should know that the Play Store is the official store for all Android applications , from where you can download the latest apps and update them. The only requirement to access the Play Store is to have a Google account (instructions to create an account in Gmail ). You can use any account that you already use on your mobile phone or, on the contrary, you can create a new one from scratch, it is your decision, the only requirement is that it be from Gmail.
Google Play Store Download Apk Mirror Android؟
عندما نريد تثبيت فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google Play Store قم بتنزيل Apk Mirror Android ، فهذا المتجر عبر الإنترنت هو الذي يساعدنا على تصفح الأنواع المختلفة من التطبيقات ثم تنزيلها وتثبيتها على أجهزتنا. أيضًا ، عندما نجد أن أي تطبيق يسيء التصرف بمعنى أنه معطل ، يمكننا استخدام خدمات Google Play للتعامل معه.
يعمل Google Play أيضًا على تحسين استخدام التطبيقات المختلفة فقط من خلال إبقائها محدثة من وقت لآخر. هناك خيار التحديث التلقائي الذي يمكنك النقر فوقه وتركه في أيدي خدمات Google Play والذي سيبقي تطبيقاتك محدثة طوال الوقت ويحسن أيضًا من أداء الجهاز وأداء الجهاز.
يساعد تطبيق فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google Play Store Download Apk Mirror Android أيضًا في توفير المساعدة الأساسية التي تحافظ بالتالي على جميع إعدادات الخصوصية الخاصة بك وأيضًا الخدمات الأخرى المستندة إلى الموقع في يد أكثر أمانًا. يساعد Google Play في تحسين استخدام محركات البحث والخرائط غير المتصلة بالإنترنت وما إلى ذلك من خلال إعطائك ملاحظات أفضل على جميع التطبيقات التي تستخدمها.
فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google Play Store Download Apk Mirror يُشار إلى Android أيضًا على أنه نبض القلب لأي جهاز محمول أو علامة تبويب android. نعم هذا صحيح. Google Play مطلوب تقريبًا في جميع هواتف Android المحمولة من أجل مراقبة التطبيقات والخدمات المختلفة في جهاز Android الخاص بك. لا يسمح لك فقط بتثبيت التطبيق الذي تريده ولكنه يساعدك أيضًا على إلغاء تثبيت تطبيق كان يسبب لك مشكلة لبعض الوقت.
قم بتنزيل أي شيء باستخدام Google Play ، سواء كانت تطبيقاتك. كتب الموسيقى والبرامج التلفزيونية أو أي شيء. يعمل متجر Google Play كمتجر شامل لجميع احتياجاتك المختلفة لجهاز Android الذي تحصل عليه مجانًا أو في بعض الأحيان مجانًا.
نظرًا لأن فیلم سوپرامریکایی Google Play Store Download Apk Mirror Android يأتي مثبتًا في جهازك ، فلن تحتاج إلى إيجاد طرق لتثبيت هذا التطبيق أو التطبيق الرائع على جهاز Android الخاص بك. يأتي كهدية مجانية مع جهاز Android الخاص بك. سواء كان هاتفك المحمول أو الكمبيوتر اللوحي. يساعد Google Play أيضًا في الحصول على تعليقات حول التطبيقات المختلفة التي تخطط لتنزيلها.
أو يمكنك مراجعة التطبيق الذي سيساعد الآخرين عندما يفكرون في تنزيله. الشيء الرئيسي هو أنه لا يمكنك أبدًا إلغاء تثبيت Google Play من جهازك ولكن نعم يمكنك تعطيله من علامة تبويب الإعدادات في أجهزتك.
☝ Features of Play Store for PC
- Play Store is a huge virtual store from which you can download any type of application.
- The interface of the Play Store application is very easy to use, it has been designed with the idea of making it as accessible as possible to users of all ages, so that anyone can use the application without problems.
- Access to a large number of categories, some of them being: books, comics, games, beauty, cars, art, design, food and drink, finance, health and fitness, maps, navigation, medicine, music, news, magazines and much more.
- Within the Play Store you will find applications integrated as specific sections such as Google Playbooks (books), Google Play Games (video games), Google Play Music (music), Google Play Movies (movies), etc.
- The applications you download from the Play Store will be updated to their latest versions reliably, with Google placing special emphasis on improving security and quality, day after day.
⚙ Play Store Specifications:
⚡ How to download Play Store for PC?
There are different ways to use the Play Store on your laptop, but at the moment the Google Play application is not available natively in Windows and it does not seem that this will change in the short or medium term. Therefore, you must use an emulator to have Android on your computer . There is no other option and if someone tells you otherwise you should be suspicious, as it will probably be a hoax.
Tell you that the app you download is universal, so in case the Play Store does not bring the Spanish language configured by default, all you have to do is enter the emulator or application settings to change it to our language.
⬇ Download BlueStacks (Windows)
To download Play Store for PC for free, the best option is BlueStacks, which is a highly optimized emulator. There are many others that can also serve this purpose, since they have the Play Store application installed.
- bluestacks-windows-x64.exe (75989 downloads)
- bluestacks-windows-x32.exe (27752 downloads)
- Bluestacks for MacOS
- The installation process is very simple. Once inside the BlueStacks download web page, simply click on the Download BlueStacks button for your operating system and wait for it to finish. At the bottom you will see that the installer has been downloaded.
- After that, click on the installer and follow the steps to install it like any other program for Windows. You must be patient, since the emulator will have to download a lot of data, something that may take more or less time depending on your internet connection.
➡️ Login to Google Play from BlueStacks
- After completing the installation and decompression of the files, BlueStacks will automatically invite you to set up a Google Play account, so you select this option.
- In the next step, click on the Login button and wait for the application to start.
- The next step is to enter the email that you have previously created in Gmail or, failing that, your mobile phone number associated with it and then click on Next .
- Then enter your access password and click on Next again .
- The next thing you should do is accept the terms and conditions of access to the Play Store.
- In the next step you must configure the backup copies, simply click on More and then OK .
- After the previous step, the Play Store will finally be configured correctly. This will return you to the main BlueStacks screen, from which you can access the Play Store simply by clicking on the icon.
- The Play Store is already installed, now you are free to use it on your PC and enjoy its full range of applications.
As you have seen, the process is exactly as simple as on a mobile phone. Also, if you already have an account, you can use it simultaneously on your mobile phone and on your PC.
💜 Download Android Studio (Windows, Mac or Linux)
Android Studio is not only the official programming application for Android , it also incorporates the possibility of installing an emulator on your computer and therefore having Android installed on your laptop. Unlike BlueStacks and other applications, Android Studio is not only available for Windows, it is fully cross-platform , so it is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- To download it in your operating system, enter this url and click on Download Android Studio . In this case I am going to explain how it is installed in Windows 10, which is the majority operating system, but the process is very similar in all the others. Also, Android Studio automatically detects our operating system.
- Next you have to accept the Google license and then you can download the latest version available.
- The file is large, so on slow connections it will be necessary to wait a few minutes for it to finish. Once the file is downloaded, you open it like any other program you want to install in Windows. You can open it directly from the browser or from the Downloads folder.
- You will automatically skip the Windows 10 Account Control. You must allow the Android Studio application to make changes for the installation to start.
- The rest has no greater science, is to click on Next several times without making changes of any kind and press Finish at the end.
- In the next step, click on the option to not import settings.
- After this, a Wizard will open where it will be necessary to install other components and where you can make some aesthetic adjustments and others. If you don’t know what you are doing, better leave everything as it is and press Next .
- Select the option to start a new project and the settings can be left all by default.
- Within Android Studio choose Tools> AVD Manager and select Create Virtual Device .
- Choose the type of mobile phone making sure that it is one of the ones with the Play Store installed, the operating system and and press Next .
- Finally, start the Play Store app within the selected virtual device and enjoy it.
🎥 Explanatory video
In the following video we explain all the ways to download the Play Store for PC in a simple way. It is always easier to follow the steps of a video and see them live in case we have any kind of problem, so there it is.
⬇ How to install games from Play Store on my PC?
The Play Store games are not compatible with any PC as they were programmed for an operating system other than Windows, Mac or Linux. Even so, since in most cases computers are much more powerful than a mobile phone, it is possible to install games through an emulator.
There are many Android emulators, the example of BlueStacks that we show you in this post is used to install games from the Play Store on your PC . To do this you have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the Google Play application from the chosen emulator.
- Use the search to download or search for the game you want.
- Download the game.
- Wait for the game to install and start it.
Keep in mind that most emulators (and BlueStacks is no exception to the rule) are designed and optimized for gaming. The biggest problem that can arise when playing many games is control, but in other games such as FPS, the ability to use a keyboard and mouse improves the quality of the game.
☝How can I download the Play Store for PC without an emulator?
You can download the Play Store in APK format on a PC, but it won’t work. This type of file is only compatible with Android, which is a totally different operating system from Windows 10, which is the majority PC operating system at the moment.
You can use another emulator other than BlueStacks if you prefer, since fortunately there are many, of great quality and very varied, but that changes the fact that you will have to use an emulator at all times to access the Play Store.
Still, it is true that there is a different option, but also much more complex. It is possible to install Android on PC directly. In this way we install Android as if it were another operating system such as Windows 7 or Windows 10 and it will run directly on our computer. In particular, there is a project called Android-x86 that is totally focused on transferring the experience of using Android as the default operating system. It is an option that should only be considered by experts and with extensive knowledge.
As you can see, it is not difficult to download Play Store for free for PC . In fact, it is a process that is available to anyone with a minimum of knowledge. The benefits of installing Play Store on PC are enormous, since we can obtain a higher performance on the computer than on a mobile phone.
The decision to install the Play Store on your PC is yours, but what has become clear to us is that you can get a lot out of it. If you finally carry out the tutorial and have any experience to tell us or any questions, then you can do so freely through the comments.
Google Play Games ( Google Play Games ) should not be confused with Google Play , since it is an application specialized in video games, similar to a social network, but that brings together the community of gamers in Google .
It can be said that it brings together games supported by Android , anyone who has played any on a device with this operating system will be very grateful for its functions and features.
Android tablet and smartphone users are among the most favored since with Google Play Games, they can use their mobile devices as small and portable game consoles.
Finally, video game developers also benefit from using this application, due to the freedom to implement a wide variety of options, since with it it is possible to add rankings , multiplayer games , achievements and also save everything in the cloud .
What is Google Play Games and what is it for?
Google Play Games is used so that anyone, gamer or not, has the necessary tools to enjoy their favorite video games from any of their Android devices.
This important application is defined by the following functions and features:
Google Play Games Features
- Online gaming platform where you can discover news, recommendations, new titles, play online, participate in games with other users around the world through multiplayer.
- It is possible to review player profiles, including our own, download popular, top rated games, those preferred by our friends, and even share our achievements.
- Register achievements unlocked by game, scores and save games in the cloud, without losing our progress.
- Depending on the achievements, it is possible to level up as a player.
Features of Google Play Games
- Multiplatform : Google Play Games is available for Android and iOS, it allows us to play with other users even if they do not have the same operating system, we can also play on any device.
- Recognizable interface : it shares the style that Google applications generally present, so we can quickly see all the options you have.
- Previously incorporated games : some very popular like Solitaire, which we can play even when we are without an internet connection.
- Personalized user profile : by creating it and starting to play, we can obtain XP that will increase our user rank and raise our level as a player.
- Games rooms : where we can browse looking for the funniest and most entertaining games, the most popular titles, those selected by the editor and the new versions of the ones we like the most.
- Achievements and classification : we can finish challenges, receive awards and keep track of each of them, we can also review the leaderboards and compare the position we have reached with that of other gamers.
- Game registration : we can record and share scenes of our games, on any of our devices.
Information about Google Play Games
|App name||Google Play Games (Google Play Games)|
|Last update||November 2, 2020|
How to download Google Play Games APK?
To download the APK of Google Play Games, the first thing we must do is deactivate a security option that by default Android has it enabled, for this it is necessary to allow downloads to our phone through unknown sources, this is very simple, We just have to follow the following steps:
- We enter Settings .
- Then click on Security .
- And we activate the Unknown Origins option accepting the conditions if necessary. In the latest versions of Android it will be enough to try to install the application and automatically during this process it will ask us for installation permissions.
Then we can download the APK file Google Play Games for free.
- First of all, we find the version for ARM 32/64 bit architecture from Google Play Games:
google-play-games-arm.apk (887 downloads)
- Second with the version for X86 32/64 bit architecture :
google-play-games-x86.apk (781 downloads)Alternatively you can also download the Google Play Games application directly from the Play Store.
How to install Google Play Games?
After having downloaded the APK file from Google Play Games we can install it on our Android mobile, for this we must:
- Search our smartphone for the APK file that we have downloaded following the previous steps. Generally, this file is saved in the Downloads folder on the internal memory.
- Next you have to select the APK file of Google Play Games.
- Click on Install .
- Wait a bit until the application is installed. It will take more or less depending on the power of our mobile phone.
- Then we can enjoy all the advantages of Google Play Games.
How to use Google Play Games?
The first thing we must do is create / edit our ID as a player on our Android phone, for this:
- After the create ID message, click Next .
- Preset ID and image appear, we change them if we want by writing the ID and editing the image.
- We review the available options and click Create .
To find free and offline games in the app, new or already installed:
- We select the Home tab of the fund.
- Then we go down to the Google Integrated Games section (for free).
- We choose the game we want.
- We can also select an already installed game by selecting the collection tab.
- Then click on the play icon to start it.
If we want to continue a game that we open in another account:
- We enter Profile .
- We touch on our e-mail.
- We choose an account or click on add another account to add a new one.
If we want to hide a game :
To see our hidden games :
- We click on the three vertical points in the upper right and enter Settings .
- We go to the bottom and select within Your Data , the option See hidden games .
- Click on the game and select Show Game .
By changing our privacy we can show our ID in leaderboards, games and allow others to see our activity, to make our profile public :
- We click on the three vertical points in the upper right.
- We enter Settings .
- In the section Your profile we enable the option Allow other users to see your activity in games .
To check the achievements :
To see our level :
- Click on Profile .
- In the icon of our user a number will appear that is the one that corresponds to it and if we move down we will see the experience points necessary to go to the next level.
If we want to record and share our game :
- We select the game.
- Click on the camera-shaped icon at the top.
- We set the video quality.
- Click on Next .
- Click on Start and several overlapping icons will appear.
- Click on red to start recording. It will start in 3 seconds.
- We click on the red circle and we can stop the recording whenever we want by dragging it towards the center of the screen.
- We can also change the recording settings during the game, touch the bubble to: Stop Recording, Disable Camera or Disable Microphone.
- At the end it indicates “Video Saved in Gallery” by touching the notification we can see it, edit it and / or upload it to YouTube.
- We will see our video in Google Photos, Device Folders or Screencasts.
Google Play Games increases our fun, raises the competition to another level, allows us to record our progress and share our achievements, play with other users and compare our results. Without a doubt, it should not be missing in any of a gamer’s devices.
Today’s televisions differ greatly from previous generations by allowing applications to be downloaded. The hegemonic operating system in all of them is Android TV and in this version of the Google operating system it is also possible to download the Play Store and use Google Play to download content and install it on our television. But there are not a few major manufacturers such as Samsung or LG that mostly use proprietary operating systems in their TVs and therefore are not compatible with Android TV.
Obviously, Android TV applications are not the same as in the normal version of Android , hence they have been developed and adapted specifically for TV. The Play Store is no exception, so if your Hisense , Sony , Phillips , Sharp , Xiaomi or whatever brand TV does not have the Play Store for Smart TV pre-installed, you will have no choice but to follow this tutorial and install it. yourself. It will also help you update to the latest version available.
In addition, in this tutorial we want to clarify many doubts that exist regarding being able to install the Play Store on Smart TVs from brands such as Samsung or LG . These televisions have proprietary operating systems such as Tizen or WebOS and although they have specific versions of Google applications such as Google Play Movies , it is not possible to directly install the Play Store or Android TV on them. And we say this because we have been able to verify first-hand that there is no one who explains it clearly on the internet, except us. But don’t worry, we’ll show you other ways to have the Play Store on a Smart TV.
What is the Play Store for Android TV?
In this case, the Play Store is fully linked to the Android TV operating system and it is simply a modified version of the normal application. This version is only compatible with the Android TV operating system that is present mainly in multimedia players, TV Box and some modern televisions associated with Google.
The Play Store app for Smart TV is constantly updated and although as with the normal store, many times we will not notice the differences between being in the latest version or in some previous version. It is advisable to always be updated to the latest version so that you can access the latest improvements and not experience errors.
Through Google Play Store for Android TV we will be able to access a lot of applications fully adapted to the television . These applications can be very similar to those of the normal Play Store or be quite different, since the interface format and the lower power of a television compared to a mobile phone or the absence of touch controls, will demand it.
Information about Play Store for Android TV
|App name||Play Store for Android TV|
|Required version||Android TV 5.0 or higher|
|Last update||November 2, 2020|
How to download Play Store for Smart TV?
First of all, it is necessary to clarify that the version of the Play Store that we are going to publish is global and therefore is fully compatible with any television model, as long as it meets the minimum requirements. Then we leave the latest version of Play Store for Android TV in direct download.
- The easiest thing to do when downloading the file from the Play Store for Android TV is to do it from a mobile phone or a computer and then transfer it via Bluetooth, WiFi or by inserting a pendrive to our television. For this we enter the previous link and select the option to download the file.
- A file will be downloaded in APK format that we must then copy to a pendrive and insert it into a USB port on our television.
How to install Play Store on Smart TV without Android TV?
Surely many when seeing this title will have thought of a tremendous clickbait, but nothing could be further from reality. It is possible to install the Play Store on a Smart TV without Android TV such as a Samsung or Sony television, indirectly.
For this we must use a TV Box with Android TV operating system . It can be somewhat cumbersome for some people, but the truth is that it is the only possible option if the TV does not work directly with Android TV.
TV Boxes are not too expensive and also take up very little space .
- The first thing we must do is connect our TV Box to the Smart TV using an HDMI cable and select its channel.
- Then in the TV Box we enter Settings > Security and restrictions > Unknown sources and activate this option to install unverified applications in APK format.
- Next, we copy the APK file from the Play Store for Android TV to a pendrive and connect it through a port on the TV Box.
- From the Android TV interface we look for the file in the external storage and install it like any other application.
- If we already have the Play Store installed on Android TV, it will simply be updated to this new version.
- We log in to the Play Store with our credentials or create a new account and we can start downloading the applications we want.
Without the need to resort to Android TV, it is also possible to watch Android content on an unsupported television. For this we can use a device called Google Chromecast that is used to play the content of our mobile phone on the TV.
How to update Play Store on Android TV?
If our television or TV Box device already has the Play Store installed but we want to update it, we can do it through the following tutorial. We only need to be correctly connected to a WiFi connection.
- We go into Settings > Applications and select Google Play Store .
- Once selected, click on the version number and it will automatically tell us if we are in the latest version or if there is a new version available.
- If there is a new version available and we are connected to the WiFi network, then the update will begin.
What televisions with Android TV to buy?
It is quite common for many people to buy a television from a leading brand with a proprietary operating system and then realize that they cannot install the Play Store on it. If any of you are in the position of having to buy a new TV, then you are lucky, since in addition to clarifying all your doubts with this article, here is a list of the best televisions that are compatible with Android TV and therefore have the Play Store pre-installed.
The advantages of Android TV televisions over those that only have their own operating systems are enormous, since they allow you to install many more applications. Brands like Sony, Xiaomi and many more are associated with Google and offer Android TV. It is to be expected that with the passage of time the rest of the companies will end up doing the same as it has already happened with mobile phones.
As you have seen, it is possible to install the Play Store on practically any television, whether it is one that has Android TV, that comes with a proprietary system or even one that is not even a Smart TV. Still, the information we find on many websites is often confusing and most users end up buying a TV that they later discover is not natively compatible with Android TV.
With this article we hope that we have cleared most of the doubts in this regard and that from now on you are clear about all these concepts.
It is not usual to have to uninstall the Play Store and in most cases it is not an easy task, since in most mobile phones or tablets, the Play Store is installed by default as a system app. What does this mean? Well, it basically means that in most cases it is not possible to uninstall the Play Store in a conventional way , as if it were any other application, since it is an application that will require root permissions (super user) to be uninstalled.
In some cases, where the Play Store does not work properly, uninstallation and subsequent reinstallation may be the only possible solution for the Google store to function normally again.
📌 How to disable Play Store?
Instead of uninstalling the Play Store, we can simply choose to disable it temporarily or if we wish, permanently. This process is much easier than uninstalling. Let’s go on to explain it.
- First, click on the Phone Settings icon and enter the Installed Applications section . Then we search among the applications, the one that belongs to the Google Play Store.
- Once we click on the Google Play Store app itself, the information about it will appear and on most mobile phones it will give us the option to Disable . Click on that button and the app will no longer appear in the application drawer.
It should be noted that the option to enable / disable applications will not always be available on all brands of mobile phones or versions of Android. In case this option does not appear, it means that our phone does not have it or it is a little more hidden.
🌟 How to activate Play Store?
For those cases in which the Play Store has been disabled, either following the process explained in the previous point, or a similar one, the instructions to reactivate the Play Store are really simple.
It will be enough to click on the same button that will show Enable from now on. It is also possible to delete data if our goal is to save data from memory storage.
❤️ How to uninstall Play Store with root?
This is already a much more complex issue than always enabling or disabling an application, since to uninstall the Play Store in most cases it is necessary to root the mobile phone . This is not a difficult process for those who are already very experienced, but it can be quite confusing for novice users. On the other hand, there is the fact that Google increasingly likes less that users root their phones, since it represents a possible security breach.
To root our mobile phone, it will first be necessary to have the bootloader unlocked and then install an application such as Magisk or SuperSU that allows access as administrator.
After that we can install an app such as Root Unistaller that allows us to uninstall the application from the Play Store in a normal way.
It is important to mention that we have not stopped to describe the process of rooting a mobile phone because in this sense, each mobile phone is a world and in each one a different process must be applied to the other. It will therefore be necessary to find specific information in this regard for each smartphone model.
🥇 How to uninstall Play Store without being root?
There is another way to uninstall the Play Store or any other application from the system, which is by using Adb , a powerful tool that allows you to debug your mobile phone and that includes different commands to manage applications and in this case, to uninstall them.
- To use adb we need to install adb first, we can download the official package for Windows from this link .
- Now go to the mobile phone and enable Developer Options by going to My device > All specifications and clicking 8 times on the version .
- Inside Developer Options enable USB Debugging .
- Connect the phone via the USB cable and in the floating menu choose Transfer files .
- Now start the command line on Windows or terminal on Linux.
- Write “adb devices” without the quotes and it will list your device once you accept the connection on your mobile phone.
- Now start adb shell with the command “adb shell”.
- List the smartphone packages with “pm list packages”.
- Locate the package you want to remove, which for that matter would be “com.android.vending” and remove it with the command “pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.android.vending” again without the quotes and press enter.
- A message will indicate that the Google Play Store app has been successfully removed.
🤖 How to disable Google Play Services?
The process of deactivating Google Play Services is exactly the same as that described for disabling the Play Store. It is necessary to access Settings > Installed applications and select Google Play Services to disable it.
If we also delete this application as root users, it can mean a great memory saving for our mobile phone, since unlike the Play Store, Google Play Services does occupy a more than considerable size in the memory of the phone.
Although it is quite easy to find games in the Play Store to download and enjoy later, the truth is that it is not so easy to select which of those games are the ones that best suit the tastes of each one . That’s where we come in, with this useful list that will help you find the titles that best suit what you are looking for.
Some of the following games are free and for others you will have to pay , but what is clear is that any of them will provide you with entertainment for hours. Keep reading and join us through an article with the best Android games of the moment.
🍢 What are mobile games?
Although mobile phones were originally designed with the sole purpose of allowing communication between people, with the passage of time and the increase in power in the hardware, they have been incorporating functions of computers and consoles. In this case, and for years, mobile phones have been cutting back on consoles and in fact today they have almost completely replaced portable consoles .
Thus, cell phone games are games designed to be played on mobile devices that often have mechanics adapted to current touch controls and with levels shorter than a game designed for a console. The versions or ports of console games for mobile phones, usually use the freemium model where you pay to improve capabilities, buy objects or get new skins.
Traditional companies like Nintendo that have always been reluctant to change what has worked for them, have entered the world of mobile games with franchises as important as Pokémon or Mario .
Download latest version from Play Store
⚽ The best Free Play Store games
Most games that are available to play on Android are either free (show ads) or use the fremium model . These games allow you to enjoy a complete gaming experience without having to pay anything for it. Later, if you have decided that the game is worth it, you can pay to improve it. These games always need an internet connection .
If you generally like role playing and are a fan of The Legend of Zelda , then Oceanhorn could be just what you’re looking for. It is a title with strong narrative and excellent graphics, which is coupled with a captivating soundtrack. On the other hand, it is very easy to play and suitable for almost any type of player.
2- Horizon Chase
Horizon Chase is a relatively little known racing game where fun is the most important thing above all else. The developers have focused on creating a title with beautiful graphics, quite cartoon and with physics that may not be the most realistic, but that certainly engages and entertains thanks to its vibrant and colorful levels.
3- PUBG Mobile
The most fun battle royale on the Play Store is undoubtedly PUBG Mobile , a version that does not lose followers despite being relatively long-lived. The development team continually adds new challenges, but even so, we will always have the island of Erangel to jump in the company of other players or alone and try to survive until 99 players (more than one will be a bot), only we remain, not a simple goal but very stimulating. We remember that Fortnite is not available to download from the Play Store .
4- Into the Dead 2
If the first Into the Dead game was already a very fun title, in the case of its successor the fun has increased exponentially. In this action packed game, we will experience the zombie apocalypse while running through maps where we must save our family. During the course of the adventure, it will be necessary to collect powerful weapons that we will use to defeat the zombies.
5- Assassin’s Creed Rebellion
After so many years, Assasin’s Creed has become a much loved and respected franchise in its own right, so it was foreseeable that Ubisoft would seek to make the definitive leap to mobile phones. The latest and best example of this transition is undoubtedly Assasin’s Creed Rebellion , a game in which you must create your own team of assassins to infiltrate the different strongholds run by Templars. You can create a team with more than 40 characters as you progress.
6- Pokémon GO
Pokémon GO is the spiritual successor to Ingress , a game that uses the mobile camera to create an augmented reality experience that revolves around the Pokémon universe, one in which players see various Pokémon appear in the real world through your camera lens. Players can then capture these Pokémon and use them to take over gyms, which are marked on a world map.
7- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2
Many people yearn for classic 90s platformers and among them is Sonic the Hedgehog . Long Sega has seen the reef that could mean bringing these titles to Android and as long as the original Sonic the Hedgehog was released in the store. The last title in the series to come out is Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 , in which you must once again eliminate the evil Dr. Eggman , who has teamed up with Metal Sonic .
8- Pro Evolution Soccer
Pro Evolution Soccer has been for many years one of the best and most loved football titles that exist, always competing with FIFA . While the game is best known for its PlayStation and PC versions , it is now available for Android mobile phones as well. The game achieves a high degree of realism and is constantly updated. It will help more than one of them to kill the bug of playing football games.
9- Mario Kart Tour
Mario Kart Tour is another Nintendo game , in this case from one of the most famous sagas starring the famous plumber and that probably needs no introduction. The game first appeared on Super Nintendo and since then there has been no Nintendo system on which it has not been published. It is the first time that the Mario Kart universe has been transferred to a platform other than a Nintendo console.
10- Call of Duty Mobile
Another famous saga that joins the best games on the Play Store and in this case it is also free. Call of Duty is a saga that has been with us for many years both on PC and consoles and that has now made the leap to cell phones with Tencent , which is the same company that already developed the successful PUBG Mobile del that we talked about a few lines ago. The game has been very well received by users and the graphic quality is obvious.
We are facing a game that has caused a whole revolution in the world of video games and that although it has not been the precursor of the genre (we owe that honor to PUBG ), it has managed to surpass its predecessor and has swept PC and consoles. In fact, it is also available for the new generation to PS5 and Xbox X Series .
While it is true that the relatively complex construction mechanics have made Fortnite a less popular game than its version for consoles and computers, the truth is that it has also been a success. It is also a game that for a long time could not be enjoyed on Google Play, but is now available for download.
12- Among Us
It is now time to talk about a very particular title that has not managed to achieve success until very recently, despite the fact that it is a game that has been on the market for a few years. We are talking about one of the funniest games to enjoy with friends.
Among Us, which is also available for PC and other platforms, is a multiplayer game for 4 to 10 players whose argument is that we have to prepare our spaceship. The really interesting thing about the matter is that among the players there is an impostor and the others do not know who he is, that impostor tries to assassinate the rest of his companions. The impostor will be able to use different tricks to cause chaos and thus avoid being discovered and it must be the rest of the players who try to unmask him.
Therefore, we are facing a tremendously fun game that went unnoticed in its day and that now has managed to reach large popularity shares. Indispensable for those who want to enjoy a good time with their friends and / or family .
🔌 What does it mean that a game is offline?
Today in an increasingly globalized world in which English is the predominant language and more so in Internet communications, we often find Anglicisms, as in the case of the word offline that refers to something that is not in line. Applied to video games, it means that it can be played without having to be connected to the internet .
⚖ Best paid Play Store games without Internet
Sometimes it is worth paying to enjoy the games without annoying ads or payments for skills that modify the game experience and that are equivalent to using cheats. Another advantage of these games is that they work without an internet connection .
Although Monster Hunter World was a great success in the world of consoles, on Android we still did not have a title in this saga that was up to it. Now all this has changed thanks to a mobile version called Monster Hunter Stories .
Although the world of this title is a bit more cartoonish than the one we find in the console version and it is paid (there are no in-game purchases), it should be a must buy for all those who loved the console game and your universe. In Monster Hunter Stories your mission is to travel around the world looking for monsters to hunt and tame.
2- Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Minecraft is a game that marked a before and after in the world of video games thanks to its 8-bit aesthetics , its enormous customization and its large number of possibilities. How could it be otherwise, he ended up making the leap to mobile phones and did so with a good adaptation. Through the game we can explore and build a whole world together with other players, with practically endless possibilities.
3- Max Payne Mobile
Whether you enjoyed it back in the day or not, you should take another look at Max Payne and his dark history. A game that marked an era and that in its day was a complete graphic revolution thanks to the realism of textures and the invention of the famous bullet time .
Today it may have been a bit stiff in terms of its graphics, but as a story and gameplay level, it has lost absolutely nothing. It has been perfectly adapted to the touch controls of the mobile.
4- GTA: Vice City
Rockstar is a company that has bet heavily on taking advantage of the pull of its games from the Great Theft Auto saga to bring them to the Play Store with a more than notable success. Although almost all the games that came out of GTA before GTA IV are already available in the Play Store, we had to highlight some, although if you are a fan of the saga and have enough time to play on your mobile phone, you should download them all and enjoy them again .
5- Hitman Sniper
Hitman is an iconic PC character and his jump to mobile phones has not done him badly. With Hitman Sniper , Square Enix has gotten very good reviews and the game is one of the most downloaded within the premium category.
Like all the games in the series, in Hitman Sniper you must put your skills as a sniper to the test. You have a large arsenal and dozens of missions. One of the attractions of this game is that you compete in a ranking of scores against other users. Finally, how could it be otherwise, Hitman Sniper also joins the fashion of killing zombies.
6- Sky Dancer Premium
Perhaps Sky Dancer Premium is not as famous as any of the other games that we have talked about in this section of free and offline games for Android, but when you first try this parkour game with wild graphics, you cannot do much more than falling asleep. It is a frenetic game that requires very good reflexes on the part of the user and is visually very attractive.
7- Need for Speed Most Wanted
Electronic Arts transfers all the speed and adrenaline that for decades we have been able to enjoy on computers and consoles, to the screen of your mobile phone. This is a game that you cannot miss in your library of titles if you are a fan of driving games. A title where you can drive the best cars and become the most sought after.
8- Football Manager 2020 Mobile
For football lovers and more specifically those who enjoy sports management, this SEGA simulator is the best option on Android. In the last versions they have been polishing the first errors and although it is a quite expensive game, the current characteristics and the fact that it does not have a rival at its height, justify the price.
9- The Sun Origin
Action game with very little known and really interesting RPG elements. It has a very interesting story, very good graphics in a post apocalyptic world and a devilish difficulty that will have you hooked on the mobile phone screen for a long time. You could say that he drinks from games like Metro or Stalker .
10- Rayman Fiesta Run
Rayman is one of the classic platformers most remembered by players. A few years ago he reinvented his own mechanics, managing to amaze locals and strangers. If you are looking for a platform game with beautiful graphics and very good gameplay, you cannot miss this Rayman Fiesta Run .
🤖 Best games that are not in the Play Store
Not all games that are available for Android can be downloaded from the Play Store. Many developers do not want or do not want their games to be available for download from the Google application store and in many cases it is a real shame. Here are some of the best examples of games that you should not miss.
1- Dead Space
The one at hand is a real game in the form of cosmic survival horror. In it we are Isaac Clarke , an engineer who must make his way through a ship infested with aliens. All of his companions have been killed, but their corpses have now turned into some kind of zombies.
During the game we will have to face different types of creatures and for each one of them, the strategy to be adopted must be different. This critically acclaimed game is playable in the third person and delivers a cinematic experience few Android games can match.
2- Flappy Bird
If you like mobile video games, you will surely remember Flappy Bird and most likely you have downloaded it. The fact is that this game is not available in the Play Store or the App Store because it was the developer himself who deleted it. Of course, you will find a lot of his clones, but not the original.
The objective of the game is simple, help our jumping bird to dodge any object that gets in his way in order to advance as far as possible. It is the typical frustrating but addictive game. Not suitable for those who have little patience or who do not like to lose.
3- NOVA 3
Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 3 is the third installment in Gameloft’s successful saga of first-person shooter games . It is a game with missions full of action and enemies where we can de-stress to the fullest. Also, the game does not include purchases inside.
The Freedom Edition version of the game was released for Android via the Play Store, but was later withdrawn due to incompatibility issues. So the only option is to download it in APK format.
4- Resident Evil 4 Mobile Edition
Capcom’s Resident Evil series has always been one of the most elusive with mobile phones, as although some games have been released, they have always been too simple. Resident Evil 4 was one of the most acclaimed games of its day by fans, and given that the power of mobile phones was enough to launch a version in them, there were many who hoped to end the zombies of Raccon City in their mobile phones, unfortunately, it was not.
This version, which is called Biohazard 4 , was developed by fans, but after a long time of development, the truth is that the final game has nothing to envy of professional development.
Another Gameloft game that is no longer available on the Play Store and is again a third-person action game, but in this case a title that looks like a mix between GTA and Max Payne , since we can use elements such as time bullet. It is a title with good graphics but at the same time it is not too demanding in terms of requirements, making it ideal for mid-range or even low-range mobiles.
6- Mass Effect Infiltrator
The Mass Effect saga does not need too many presentations since it has reaped great successes within the world of consoles and with this title all its action is transferred to mobile phones. It is a game with fantastic graphics and it was available in the Play Store, but it was finally withdrawn. In Mass Effect Infiltrator we play as Randall Ezno , who will seek to be successful by being forced to face his own organization.
7- Call of Duty: Strike Team
Strike Team was also available to download from the Play Store, but it was Activision itself that decided to remove the game from the mobile phone store. Although we do not know why, it is likely that they did it to focus on developing and updating Call of Duty: Mobile . Be that as it may, it is without a doubt a game that is well worth trying.
As you can see, there are many high-quality games for Android. Most of them will allow you to enjoy an experience very similar to what you could live on a console. In some games you can even use a bluetooth controller to play as if it were a console or play over the network against other players.
On the other hand, you should watch the battery consumption since the battery life of a mobile phone is limited and the games exert a much higher consumption than any other application.
If you have just bought, or are thinking of buying a Huawei or Honor mobile such as the Huawei P40 or Huawei P40 Lite , and you are concerned about the problems that exist in the devices of this brand to be able to easily install the Google Play Store from which to install Any application, then you will be able to find out exactly what happens and what you can do as a user so that this situation does not affect you.
Without going into too many details and conspiracies, it must be clear that Google applications can work perfectly on any Huawei mobile in terms of the technical part , the brand’s phones are powerful enough and have everything necessary for said apps However, we can say that what has happened is that the United States government, in its commercial fight against China, has ended up forbidding Google to sell its services to Huawei , for this it has affirmed that the Chinese brand includes software in its phones that collects information from users, and that this may pose a risk to the country.
Another point that generates confusion for some users when reading this is to understand how Huawei may not be able to install these Google applications, but it can continue to install Android. The truth is that this is so because Android is not from Google, Android is an open source operating system that Google is using for its devices.
There are also users who believe that the solution has to be to download the applications from alternative application markets, but this is not at all recommended, these alternative markets have applications that no one guarantees are virus-free, they take longer to update to the latest version, and even if you download applications like Youtube or Gmail there, when you open them you will see that it will not be possible, since in addition to the application as such, below it would be necessary to have Google services that run in seconds flat.
Download Play Store for Huawei mobile
Already having the problem clear, if you need to download the Play Store for your Huawei mobile, because you are, for example, among the owners of phones such as the Huawei G7300 or Y220 , here you will see how to do it in a few minutes, but let’s bear in mind that there are many other models on the market with the same problem. Not even the top-of-the-range models such as the famous Huawei MATE 30 or Huawei Mate 30 PRO are not saved , so this is not a question of cheap or expensive mobiles.
How to install the Play Store on a Huawei cell phone?
As a user, if you are interested in buying a Huawei phone because you like the features it offers you, this problem does not have to back down, here we are going to see how to install Google services and the Play Store, let’s go!
Before starting, you will need a PC, Internet connection, a Micro SD card, or if the mobile in question does not have a Micro SD card slot, you will need a Pen Drive and an OTG adapter.
With all this ready, to install Google Play and Google services, the first thing to do is go to the phone, go to “Settings” and enable the option that allows us to install applications from unknown sources .
Next, you have to download the following ZIP file, unzip it and copy the folders “NECESSARY” and “Google pack” to a Micro SD memory card that we will have to put in the phone, or if, as we have said, it does not have a Micro Slot SD, we will use a Pen Drive.
gapps.zip (1535 downloads)We go to “Files” on the mobile, and we look in the SD or Pen Drive for the file “com.lzplay.helper.apk” that we have just downloaded and proceed to install it.
Once the application is installed (we will see that the icon that looks like a “G” already appears), without opening it, we go back to “Settings”, we look for “Backup” and we make a backup following these instructions:
- To external storage
- Memory card or USB drive (as we have)
- Applications and data (LZPLAY only)
- Write down the password that we put for the backup
Once this is done, we return to the “Files” application, we look for the folder in which we unzip the ZIP in one of the previous steps, copy the TAR and XML file, and paste them into the backup folder that we just made, the path of this should be the following:
Huawei -> Backup -> Phone model -> backupFiles1 -> Backup date
Now, we go back to “Settings” to look again for “Backup Copies”, and we restore the copy that we have just modified.
We go to “Files”, we now look for the “Google pack” folder, with the phone rebooted we open the LZPLAY application and click “Activate”, without closing it by doing “multi-task” we go to “File” and we install the Google applications one by one. When we finish installing all of them, we restart the phone.
Now we uninstall the LZPLAY application since we no longer need it, and we can now open the “Google Play” to start installing the applications we want to use.
How to update Play Store on a Huawei mobile?
Once we have followed these steps that we have just explained, and Google services and applications are already installed, unless Google includes in any of its updates some type of additional blocking, updates to Google services and all applications that we have installed on the phone, they will be done automatically as in any other mobile in which all this is already installed at the factory.
It is evident that having to follow these steps is a clear annoyance for the user, especially if they are not very skilled when using the phone. This I consider can take two paths:
- Huawei may decide to include a third-party application that is responsible for doing all this process that we have been seeing, in an automatic and transparent way for the user, without a doubt this would be the most comfortable for everyone.
- If, on the other hand, an automatic installation process for Google and Play Store services is not included, this situation will probably generate more and more mistrust on the part of customers, and may mean a decrease in the number of sales for the brand , more if we take into account that there are large brands with very competitive prices such as Xiaomi, whose devices do not have this problem.
Google Play Store ( Play Store ) – formerly known as Android Market – is the official application store for Android smartphones and tablets. Through it, Google allows users to download software , music , movies or digital books for both free and paid.
The Play Store has a fairly simple and intuitive interface in terms of its use. Through this application, users can access thousands of content, both software and multimedia.
⛔ Play Store is not pre-installed on all tablets
While it is true that most mobiles do have the Play Store pre-installed , allowing users to carry out all the tasks that we have described in the previous paragraphs, this does not happen so much with tablets. There are many Chinese tablets that do not have the Play Store installed, but not only does this problem occur with little-known Chinese developers, something similar also happens with well-known manufacturers such as Amazon with their Kindle Fire tablets . Another well-known company that sometimes does not have the store pre-installed is Lenovo .
The installation on these tablets is quite simple and similar to the installation of Google Play on a mobile phone that does not have it installed, but it is not the same in most cases. We need to install some older applications for the Play Store to work properly on the tablet.
📢 Prerequisites before installing Play Store on your tablet
- Make sure your tablet has an Android operating system . And perhaps for many this may seem too basic, but since this tutorial is aimed at users of all kinds, it should be remembered that there are many tablets with Windows 10 or even Dual Boot operating systems. If your tablet is not compatible with Android, you will not be able to install the Play Store unless you do it through an emulator.
- Download the latest version from Play Store for Android .
- Download Google Play Services in its latest version.
google-account-manager.apk (1088 downloads)Inside the Google Services Framework download file you will find a zip file with a lot of versions. You must check which is the Android version of your tablet and install the correct one.
google-services-framework.zip (999 downloads)It is recommended that you download these files directly from your tablet . If you do not have that option, you will have to download them from the PC and then transfer them to your tablet via USB cable or inserting them into a memory card if your tablet is compatible.
It is likely that during the download you will receive a warning stating that the file may be dangerous. We invite you to personally check it with an antivirus, both this and any other file downloaded from PlayStore Free, since all have been tested in advance and are therefore safe.
🔓 Enable installation from unknown sources
To install APK format applications, it is necessary that you enable the Unknown sources or origins unknown . Although this step may vary a bit on each tablet due to the customization layer, in essence the process will be the same:
- Go to Settings .
- Then select Security and Privacy .
- Enabled Unknown Sources for applications, as you see in the image.
💡 Install Play Store for tablet
If you have already carried out the previous steps, you have practically done almost all the work, now you just have to go to the storage of your tablet using the default file manager of your tablet and locate the downloaded files. If you have downloaded them directly to the tablet, they will probably be found in the Downloads folder of the memory.
Next, install the different applications in this order , if you skip the order, the Play Store will not work:
- Install the APK of Google Account Manager .
- Install the APK of Google Services Framework .
- Install the APK of Google Play Services .
- Finally install the APK from Play Store .
After installing these applications, you can finally start using the Play Store on your tablet, logging in with your Gmail account or creating a new one.
As you may have seen, the installation of the Play Store on a tablet is not as simple as the installation of this app store on a normal Android mobile could be, even so, it is simply a matter of installing a few larger applications.
Once the Play Store is installed, you will be able to access a whole world of new applications that will allow you to get much more out of your tablet than you were getting up to now.
Many will believe that it is not possible to download the Play Store on an Apple mobile or tablet such as an iPhone or iPad , but the truth is that it is possible, yes, it is not easy and the process must be carried out perhaps not is available to everyone. Even so, we are going to explain the process step by step and then it is up to each person to choose whether or not to carry it out on their Apple phone or tablet.
As much as some people are very happy with their Android mobile phones, it must be admitted that iPhones and iPads are great devices too. And although there is a lot of hater in this regard, no one can dispute the enormous contributions that Apple has made and continues to make to the world of technology , running as one of the most important companies in this sector.
Although the iOS operating systems make these devices perform to the maximum of their capacity , it is also true that their enormous degree of security restricts the possibility that users can download other applications that are not exclusive to the App Store and the same happens with music from the iTunes Store. It is also necessary to know that iOS applications do not work on any other operating system and the same is the other way around with Android applications that are not compatible with iOS.
🌟 What is the name of the iPhone Play Store?
The equivalent application to the Play Store on iOS – iPhone or iPad operating system – is called the App Store . A curiosity that many Android users do not know is that the Play Store was baptized as Google Play Store to differentiate itself from the App Store.
Most apps from one app store are available from the other. Still, there are certain Play Store apps that you won’t find on the App Store and vice versa.
And without detracting from Apple and its App Store, the truth is that the Google Play Store is the best place to enjoy digital content for different reasons: on the one hand, it is a very intuitive and extremely easy-to-use application, the which allows you to download almost any app on your Android device and, on the other hand, it contains applications that would be prohibited in the Apple App Store. But what if you wanted to download the Play Store for iPhone or iPad (an iOS device after all)?
Well, the truth is that there is a way to bypass the iOS protection system that we are going to explain here.
🔥 Download Play Store for iPhone and iPad (step by step)
First of all you should know that this process requires using a method called jailbreak to unlock your iPhone or iPad . The jailbreak removes the restrictions on the use of software on Apple devices.
The jailbreak is a process similar to rooting in Android , since it allows access as root to the file system in addition to becoming the administrator of the operating system. In this way you take full control of iOS and you will be able to download applications, extensions and themes that are not officially available through the App Store. Therefore, it is important that you be careful when choosing a jailbreak method that works with your device and iOS version.
⚠️ What is Cydia and how to install it?
Next you need to install Cydia, you’ve probably heard of Cydia but don’t know what it is. Cydia is simply an application used to manage packages on mobile devices with the iOS operating system .
Through this application you can search and install software packages for modified iPhones and iPads. Almost all of the software packages that are available through Cydia are free, but some of them are premium and therefore paid.
After installing Cydia from the home screen you must access Administration> Sources and then click on Edit to finally mark Add . Then type in the Cydia web address and install it, then install Bootlace . Bootlace is an application for iOS that allows the installation of i Droid and OpeniBoot . Then configure the OpeniBoot settings.
💥 Install Play Store on iOS after jailbreak
- First run Bootlace and then restart your device.
- Install OpeniBoot , which you can install from Bootlace.
- Next you must install iDroid . All on the iDroid button after installing OpeniBoot and hit OK . Be patient as this step may take a while while the files are downloading. iDroid is nothing more than a customization of the Android operating system for iOS devices, so it takes time to install.
- Once you have installed iDroid, you will have the Android operating system installed on your iPhone or iPad and therefore you can explore all the possibilities that Android offers you. Now you can download the APK from the Play Store from this secure link to install it on iOS.
As you have seen, it is not an easy process or within the reach of any user, but if you have time and have relatively extensive knowledge, it is possible to install the Play Store on iPhone and iPad.